(#14 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
03-18-2011, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
I was watching one tv show with Tokoro George and they sent some minor talento with a camera crew to a remote area of Hokkaido or northern Honshu with only like 300 yen a day or something. I think the first night he spent the night in the park because he couldn't find someone to put him up for the night (even with a camera crew in tow). The next night he knocked on dozens of doors, but finally found a home that let him stay for a night or two (in exchange for working around the house and farm).
I didn`t notice this the first time around, so didn`t reply to it... but I am absolutely sure this has a lot more to do with the fact that there were cameras in tow. Letting someone stay in your house is one thing - letting cameras film every inch of your home when you weren`t even expecting guests at all is another.
I wouldn`t have an issue with letting someone in need stay the night - but I can guarantee I would say no if someone famous showed up out of the blue to film their experience in my home.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.