Thread: PS3 VS Wii
View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-17-2006, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Isn't it going to have a 40GB removable flash drive?

I'll say that again in case your head didn't blow up...

Forty gigabytes, flash. The fackin Wii is going to have a miserable time putting that in its pipe and smoking it.
not sure if they did the memory alone would cost more then a wii the. I herd there was 4 gig of flash memory on it for save games and stuff. maybe that what you are thinking of. if it got 40 gig it a hard drive. it may be a small one but it not flash. Flash memory cost about $150 for ever 4 gigs. so your talking 10 times that so the price for the memory of the Wii would be 600 plus eveything else. I will double check that one thou who to say nintendo just did not make there own flash memory.

The wii use SD cards for memory and it looks like they go into the controler accoriding to Wii - Hardware
and the largest size of flash memory in SD is 4 gigs that the public has access to. that still 1,000 times more stroage space then the old memory cards for the game cube. =)

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin

Last edited by kainpendragon : 11-17-2006 at 06:18 PM.