View Single Post
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
03-24-2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
Weaboo, if you want to correct someone's English, study your butt off first. There is no "s" added to that verb "seem", period. The subject of the sentence is the "reasons", which is plural.

I will be honest. This is not even the first mistake you have made in this thread. The OP, who is an unusually serious English-learner, deserves a much better teacher than you.
And so it has happened (if you are Japanese). I have come across the first unpolite Japanese person. This is a rarity. Sure my English maybe isn't the greatest, but what else do you expect from a 20-year old quickly skimming over the post, and correcting what I can. I don't have a high qualification in English, and didn't get too much in the way of high qualifications in school. I just corrected with what I felt was correct. But if its wrong as you say, go ahead and make it right. No need to go on a personal vendetta course. I come across scum on a daily bases here in Scotland, so you'll not frighten me off. I don't want to turn this nasty, but if you do, come ahead. I'll gie you a skeen booting. (Yes, that is what I speak everyday, and its Scots, not English)

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)