(#33 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
03-24-2011, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel10 View Post
A completly germanytravel^^ i live near by Bremen, do you would visit this city? I'm a Werder Bremen-Fan and i like car racing, but i don't like formula. What do you like?
Of course I would visit Bremen. It's a fairly big city in Germany, but I don't know too much about it, so it would be great to learn.

Werder Bremen? I like their team, especially when they had Mesut Ozil (lack of umlauts on this keyboard. lol). I have to say, I really like Bayern Munich, but then I support all German teams in Europe. Schalke for example (with Uchida and Hao Junmin), and Dortmund (Kagawa), and of course, Wolfsburg (Koo Ja Cheol and Hasebe). Others too (Stuttgart - Okazaki, Hamburg - Son Heung Min, and St. Pauli who have built up a friendship with my team, Glasgow Celtic).
I love all car racing. Formula 1, F2, F3, F3000, F-BMW, GP2, GP3, touring cars, rallying, GT racing, I love it all. Germany has so many great drivers, not just all male. I really admire Sabine Schmidt, as she's made a couple of appearances on UK TV programme Top Gear and shown she owns the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

As far as other hobbies of mine go, I love music, video games, anime, comedy, and am at college studying IT.... What about you?

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)