View Single Post
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Mel10 (Offline)
JF Regular

Wink 03-24-2011, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
Of course I would visit Bremen. It's a fairly big city in Germany, but I don't know too much about it, so it would be great to learn.

Werder Bremen? I like their team, especially when they had Mesut Ozil (lack of umlauts on this keyboard. lol). I have to say, I really like Bayern Munich, but then I support all German teams in Europe. Schalke for example (with Uchida and Hao Junmin), and Dortmund (Kagawa), and of course, Wolfsburg (Koo Ja Cheol and Hasebe). Others too (Stuttgart - Okazaki, Hamburg - Son Heung Min, and St. Pauli who have built up a friendship with my team, Glasgow Celtic).
I love all car racing. Formula 1, F2, F3, F3000, F-BMW, GP2, GP3, touring cars, rallying, GT racing, I love it all. Germany has so many great drivers, not just all male. I really admire Sabine Schmidt, as she's made a couple of appearances on UK TV programme Top Gear and shown she owns the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

As far as other hobbies of mine go, I love music, video games, anime, comedy, and am at college studying IT.... What about you?
Hmmm... Mesut Özil don't play by Werder.... He is go to a spainteam, i belief. I hate Bayer Muinich and i don't like Schalke, Hamburg, Dortmund.... But i like St. Pauli and Hannover...^^ Wolfsburg is ok.

Ok... I like to dance... I will want sometimes into a danceschool. I like partys, games, music (very important), sleeping and any other things.
You are a girl? I like shoppen, too.^^ should i tell you anything about Bremen and the near land.^^? if i should... Pls Write a private massage. I must write in this topic by my mobilphone.

In the thought of Japan And i have to lern for my exit exam.