(#35 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
03-24-2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel10 View Post
Hmmm... Mesut Özil don't play by Werder.... He is go to a spainteam, i belief. I hate Bayer Muinich and i don't like Schalke, Hamburg, Dortmund.... But i like St. Pauli and Hannover...^^ Wolfsburg is ok.

Ok... I like to dance... I will want sometimes into a danceschool. I like partys, games, music (very important), sleeping and any other things.
You are a girl? I like shoppen, too.^^ should i tell you anything about Bremen and the near land.^^? if i should... Pls Write a private massage. I must write in this topic by my mobilphone.
Yeah, Ozil went to Real Madrid, and is doing quite well there. Lol. I don't really 'follow' the Bundesliga tbh, because here its on a pay-channel called ESPN, and I don't really need it. lol. Wow. You like lots of cool things. I kind of dance in my room, if you can call head-banging to Dir En Grey dancing I am actually a boy. Don't worry, as your not the first to make that mistake. I love shopping better when I've plenty of money. hehe. I may well PM you and you can let me know about Bremen and the surrounding area

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)