View Single Post
(#232 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-24-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Please just go away. No one is listening to you anyway!
hello, this is my thread, so what - you can go away if you donnot like this or make your own thread open ... hasta la vista baby

.. its my opinion that people should save themselfes because nobody cares ... i think this was a big mistake ... earth quake and tsunami was horrible .. but i fear the nuclear accident will be a new dimension of horror and cruel ... my opinion is that the responsible person there make a big mistake, of course they should try to save the nuclear parc but at the other side they should have done mass evacuation ... its such a pitty, because they have had so much time to do this ... more than i thought .. hope some people could read this here and make the decision to escape ... and the rest here, you are not there, so its easy to see this cool .. i am very sad about the poor people there and today we saw on tv that people have no real information about, thats the reason why they do not react ... i think a lot of people are sitting there wainting for help and donnot really know what is happening because they donnot get information .. and therefore this is not fair because they cannot make their own decision without knowing the facts .. a lot of people would make another decision if they have ... but they are only told that everything is o.k. ... i am a very critically person, therefore i would never believe if s.b. tells me everything would be o.k. .. but the japanese are often very friendly and kind person which do what they are told to do ... thats really a pitty ...

.. and i really have no problem if you have another opinion, this is your right .. but its my right to have mine ... and over this, you must not read or write here in my thread if you donnot like it, just go away to another or make your own ... i will not change my opinion ... and i will not stop writing here as far as i like to do this .. your reaction on me shows me that you are a not very much developed people .. otherwise you would accept another opinion ... you try to track me but you have no problem with me, you have a problem with your own ... for this, solve your own problems by yourself, not over me .. i have no problem and your action donot impress me ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
Please just go away. No one is listening to you anyway!
who you are - to tell me what i shall do .. i do what i like to do .. and if you say this i will never stop ... thats the result of your action here ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:52 AM. Reason: multipost