(#288 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-28-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
hopeless, just hopeless ...
I've got to stop getting sucked into this lost cause!
yes, i agree fist time with you, you are right - you are a really hopeless one .. but you will be older some day and will wonder about yourself ... you are young, you can learn ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by samokan View Post
I did that after reading the first few post No point in arguing.
I am supposed to be the one in Tokyo, so I guess I know the current state of the city rather than those who is not here
hello, you are really in tokyo at the moment ? ... hope you are well and you overcome the bad situation ... we only get bad news here in germany about fukushima at moment ... and we feel with you, earth quake, tsunami, vulcano, and now fear of radiation .. thats really hard ... if it would be a hollywod film we would never believe that, but its real ... so, we are all with you .. in germany this made a complete poltical change at moment ... and a step in direction green energy politic ...

but you japanese are really a disciplinated and strong people ... here in germany people would be hysterically and out of control in that case ... believe me, we wonder about your reaction ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
hopeless, just hopeless ...
I've got to stop getting sucked into this lost cause!
.. you have easy to talk, in kobe you are save of course ... but do one thing, show me that you are a strong man : travel to fukushima and give me the proof that you are there ... thats a good idea ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-28-2011 at 09:58 AM. Reason: multipost