Thread: leave the area
View Single Post
(#333 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-29-2011, 08:29 PM

.. the great problem i see from the beginning on are:
1. people are not evacuated much enough, 20-30 km is much too short and the governement didnt give exact instructions to the people. therefore we have now the problem that first a lot of old people was left in that forbidden area over the hole time and second, the others return now by themselfes in their homes ... they will die a terrible death .. and the government is wondering about that, but they gave only an advice but no direct instruction - no clear message to the people what the situation really is ...
2. the same play are governement and tepco doing the hole two weeks now, salami tactic ... the did not say the hole truth ... if s.b. else like greenpeace are measuring they say s.th., not before ... the hole time they are lying ...
3. they did not do, what they should have done : at first step to ask for international help and information about the situation ... this was the only good way, but they didnt do that .. but it is a problem for the hole world, not only japan ...
4. they only try to solve the problem in fukushima atom parc but they forget the rest, to instruct the people exactly, to inform the people, to evacuate the people enough ... there seems to be no interest to save that people .. but, the international helpers are happy about every life they save out of the tsunami disaster, exactly that people are not in a save area now ... what does this make for a sense ?! and this people go home now exactly in the forbidden area ...
5. the thing is lost, they try to cool this, but nothing else is happend ... no plan, they even donnot know where they do the radiated water now .. they fill it in but they donnot think what the next step must be ... this is planless, helpless and unprofessionell ... what do they have for an profession - burger shop leader or shoe seller ... ah atom parc leader .. unbelieveable .. eggheads ... before i do one step i know the following one ... and so on ...

there are a lot of reasons why those people will never solve the problems ... they make it worser than better ... they have no idea what to do and exactly this they said into the camera last days ... so what, the hole world looks at it but there seems to be no reaction from people who could solve the problem ... HOPE INTERNATIONAL HELP AND SOLUTION COMES SOON ...

to evacuate the people now and to solve the problems with international help are the two points now .. and to say exactly the hole truth to the population in that area including tokio .. it dosnt make any sense to lie because afterwards we see that all what was going on ... therfore : the truth in exactly every point ...

over this, it was clear that they cannot solve the problem, because it was not only one reactor, there are 6 reactors and problems to solve .. therefore they had to aks for international help first to solve all this parallel ... this was one of the biggest mistakes they did ... in such a big case you must tell the international community about teh situation at once ... japan, you will pay for all international damages in future ... and this is correct ... you have missed to inform the world about ... big mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
I just think the moderator should shut down this thread. Its getting way out of control.....
you can go out ... you are out of control, are you not well educated from your parents to be friendly and kind to other person than such rough ???!!!

we are in discussion here exactly about the topic of this thread and you disturb this thread from the beginning on ... go off and look for another thread which is more interesting for you or make your own one ... what is your problem ?! ... here is nothing out of control but you try to provocate this ... it will not work .. bye, bye ...

the topic of my thread is LEAVE THE AREA ... and not how we can negative the germans or sth like that ... therefore i will not hear such things here ... thats rassismn ... and not welcome ... we are one mankind ... and no racist ... so stop please... thank you ...

Last edited by Nyororin : 03-30-2011 at 05:15 AM. Reason: MMM asked you to stop the multiposting...