View Single Post
(#336 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

03-29-2011, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejeanslady View Post
you can go out ... you are out of control, are you not well educated from your parents to be friendly and kind to other person than such rough ???!!!

we are in discussion here exactly about the topic of this thread and you disturb this thread from the beginning on ... go off and look for another thread which is more interesting for you or make your own one ... what is your problem ?! ... here is nothing out of control but you try to provocate this ... it will not work .. bye, bye ...
I don't know what is my problem. What is yours?

I disturb you? Just because I have an opinion? Just because I don't agree with you? I wasn't the dumb f*ck who told people to evacuate 1000 miles out of the epicenter.

I have never been rude to you or anyone on this thread. I am probably not as educated as your pal Max, but I still hold a Master in Science myself.

I was not trying to provoke anything (you may wish to take some English spelling lessons BTW), I was asking the mod to shut this thread down to cool things down if anything

Mod, if you felt that I was offensive, feel free to ban me. I am sure glad to see that other forum members are dragging my parents in to this discussion and calling me uneducated.