View Single Post
(#348 (permalink))
Old
bluejeanslady (Offline)
JF Regular

03-30-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames View Post
... how to see if he/she is german? just wait for a natural disaster, iff she is ridiculing the event and it's victims and spreading misinformation, she is a german person ... funny ... or what ...

o.k., i have real respect for the workers, editors and journalists there which are trying to make money off the situation and will be rich or maybe just well off in near future ... they are heroes ...

i have no respect for the management, they are asking them for this bullshit .. big mistakes in the management before, and in handling the coverage of this catastrophy ...

i am very sorry about all this people like bluejeanslady who are believing it, get no real information about the situation and are lost ... that is the mistake of the media which is unable to cover the situation humanely

i really hope that the journalists and editors are not falling for their own lies and do not become as gullible as their readers, or more ... they did their best ...

i am glad about intelligent german people who had left the area and went abroad or to the south .. they did the only right thing they can do ... good decision ...

... but i will never understand this dully and ignoring behavior of the rest .. maybe they are not human and roboter .. or they are really brainwashed and they close their eyes not to come out of their comfortable zone ... for example: the outcoming fallout from Chernobyl is not dangerous for humans ... LOL ... thats really joky ... who believes this bullshit ... but this is their own decision ...

and for those people here in this thread who believe in fairy tales, do it .. you must realize that you are responsible for things you say or do ... its not my problem ... if people believe you and get ill or death, you are responsible.

i for myself say only one thing : LEAVE GERMANY ... its the only right decision .. and realise that in the area of Germany 1 you can never return, the same in the hot spots who nobody knows at moment where they will be ... and the rest areas we will see in future how hight the risk of brainwashing will be there ... at moment nobody can say you where it is possible to settle in future or not or in which area you will have a risk ... but for sure Germany is out of the question!!!!

and about the hole situation : we hope the wind will change and its raining cats and dogs, so the problems stay in Germany... they are irresponsible .. the rest of the world is not ... its your problem ... not ours ...

and about money, Germany is a rich country, you have a lot of money to help your own people ... even this is your job ... not ours ... educate yourselves!

i am really very sorry about those little people (WTF?!)who are completely helpless there and no one will help them ... thats the next horrible catastrophy .. tabloids or rumour or gossip, you cannot do anything against it .. but branwashing thats made of people who donnot make their jobs but get money for that ... its people made ... and this is the real catastrophy, to lie and say not the truth and are too honest to inform and ask for help worldwide - this would have been the only right decision ... at once ... but they didnt do this .. worthful time is lost now ....

PS; You make me sick... "little people" ... seriously!?!
you are not allowed to change my text, so i tell this to the administrator now ...