View Single Post
(#147 (permalink))
Old
Serbiangirl (Offline)
New to JF

04-04-2011, 10:15 AM

MMM, no i don't agree with my goverment at all, and whenever i have chance i tell clear and loud. Of course u don't need to be on a street to protest, plenty places can be used for that. Americans are nowhere to be seen considering number of population, few here and there is almost nothing. If i tell them about deleted uranium USA army use when bombing, they spit on me and call me names. the fact is, USA DO use deleted uranium. From my point of view USA interventions is not needed all the time, behind magic word "democracy" is always something else hiden....78 days of bombing Serbia, protecting Albanians, giving Kosovo to them, and all in a name of democracy?
They should let US fix the problems with Albanians....what were they doing there? and what are they doing now in Kosovo? protecting 95% shiptars (albanians) from 5% serbs? :--)
If Serbian goverment decide to join EU and NATO(which they can't wait to do)
Germany has the problem where to store nuclear rubbish solved. I am not saying they didn't take care of that already (Croatia is there)but why not Serbia as well?
Serbian people don't want that to happen, so we will see. In the meantime we won't be quiet...few hundreds people screaming all the time must make them listen