View Single Post
(#32 (permalink))
Old
BobbyCooper (Offline)
Banned

04-06-2011, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenmins View Post
Whenever I see this treatment of asians by caucasians as second class human beings in Australia (which unfortunately is all too often) it makes me sigh and think "What small people living in their small little world". They never stop to think that when you compare even just one asian country such as Japan to Australia on population, economy, depth of culture and history and general influence in what goes on in the world it is like comparing lions to stink beetles.
It was one of the most depressing things I have learned in life. People just can't and probably won't ever see in the next upcoming century's how lovely, how funny and just how wonderful these people are. I lost almost all my desire and Respect to life in the Western Society after I had to witness this incredible disrespectful beahviour in every god damn Hostel..

only a small group of Western people will appreciate the love and kindness of Asian people. I am very happy that you are one of them tenmins.

I thought I would find like-minded persons in a Japan Forum, even if you have to sieve.

Last edited by BobbyCooper : 04-06-2011 at 12:43 AM.