View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿�

04-06-2011, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
Another thread where weaboos can share their dreams and visions of a fantasy land called Japan.

Dejavu all over again.
Yeah, dogsbody had the same thing happen in a similar thread. Whacha gonna do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
So you're saying Asians are weeaboos I get it.. lol^^
Haha. No, you don't get it LOL. Seriously, one google could've told you what a weeaboo was. A weeaboo is
Quote:
A non-Japanese person who basically denounces their own culture and calls themselves Japanese.
Further reading --> Wapanese/Weeaboo - Encyclopedia Dramatica

I wasn't making fun of Asian people, I just think stupid western people who believe they're Asian/Japanese are hilarious. So you COMPLETELY misinterpreted what I said, thought I was racist against Asian people (I guess) and made a bunch of generalizations about me and what a horrible 'dummy' westerner I was even though all you've seen from me was a small blurb of text.

I love the Japanese culture, I wouldn't have studied Japanese for 8 years and become a freelance translator if I hated Japanese people. I have no idea why you assume I look down on people of other races. If anyone does this it's you.

My comment wasn't even that mean. I said your comment 'sounded like such a delusional weeaboo thing to say' which is true (considering what weeaboo actually means). I didn't directly call you a weeaboo. Moreover, you insulted me a lot for no particular reason. Your post was incredibly childish. You could've shared your differing opinion without being a crybaby about it the way JamboP26 did. He's the same age as I am (younger than you) and he was much more mature about this than you were. Just because somebody has a different opinion doesn't make them 'HOMG cold horrible racist westerners' who personally seek opportunities to make you feel sad

Good lord dude, get a grip!
"Hey Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his butthurt level!?"
You guys know the answer