View Single Post
(#109 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

04-07-2011, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanny View Post
soon they will have to hire foreigners no matter how expensive once Japanese themselves won't be able to support their own economy with all time old society.
so. for everyone dreaming of going there good news - it will only get more and more easy to do so.

"According to one United Nations estimate, it'll need to import 17 million foreign workers over the next 40 years, just to keep its economy afloat and provide enough carers to look after the elderly. (By 2050, there will be more than a million Japanese over the age of 100.)"
source bbc
That is very incorrect, its getting harder and harder to move to japan, not through working outside of teaching anyways. I am not a perfect example, but I am an example. 10+ years of experience, can communicate in Japanese, Master degree in science, I only got a couple of calls back in the days when I was trying. And not a single offer

Your statistic is correct, but that doesn't mean that they will have to let people in. Business can be operated oversea, there are many ways around that given advancement in technology. I have plenty of friends working in Fujitsu and Epson, they are all working locally in Canada, but their work contribute to projects in Japan. Thats the cheapest way to hire a foreigner, no sponsorship, no paperwork, no housing.....