View Single Post
(#128 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿�

04-07-2011, 05:54 PM

@ JamboP26
And I have to commend you too. Like I said in a previous post, you were a lot more mature about this than BobbyCooper was. Shad0w made fun of you too yet you didn't let it bother you. If BobbyCooper could've followed your good example we would've been spared a bunch of BS but whatever, his stupidity is actually entertaining

@ mousee09
Just ignore him. Don't give 'em another opportunity to make this discussion all about him. He just wants have his ego orgasm and jizz his opinion on everyone. He doesn't want to hear other people's opinions, which is really bullshit considering he didn't start this thread and this ain't his blog. He deems all other opinions "stupid" even though other users (like myself) really want to hear what the users who've been to Japan (Like RickOShay, RealJames and GoNative) have to say. But BC is such a selfish, inconsiderate crybaby douche that this thought never occurs to him. I mean, in a thread about what people expect to find in Japan, users elaborating on what they found in Japan is on-topic and a good addition to the discussion. But not to BC apparently. He's proven himself thoroughly incapable of a mature discussion. It's best to follow the wisdom of ED on this one...
Quote:
If you happen to see a Wap on the prowl, make no attempt to engage it in conversation, you will hear great amounts of bullshittery that you cannot help but mercilessly rip the bastard apart. But instead, curse it in silence, for it is the bane of American youth. Well, next to another "subculture" you're hopefully not aware of, which more than deserves the same treatment. But that's another story.
I mean, how many times are we gonna let this cycle of
1.) kind user tells BC
"Listen, it seems like you're setting yourself up for a major disappointment. I've been living in Japan for X amount of years and I'm here to tell you, you won't know what Japan is like until you actually come and live here. Not all Japanese people are the same/perfect, there are negative aspects of Japanese society too. Don't set your expectations so unrealistically high based on a limited experience."

Which BC apparently reads as (because he's a drama queen -possibly with schizophrenia-)
"Japanese people are crazy racist-- flawed to the core. You will be miserable there, life will be a living hell for you. You should stay in the west as it's where you belong. If you can't integrate into Western society, then you might as well kill yourself now. Nobody loves you."

2.) BC types tl:dr BAAAAAAW about how we don't know him (or anything about Asians or Japan for that matter despite many users actually living there at the moment). He treats every comment in which a user shares their insight on living in Japan as a personal attack on him and his beliefs. He repeatedly calls other users stupid for sharing their opinion and antagonizes them.

3.) User points out the fallacies in BC's logic and attempts to reason with him.
4.) BC confirms himself to be a bigger ignorant douche than previously suspected.
5.) Rinse. 6.) Repeat.
continue?