View Single Post
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

04-08-2011, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuurui View Post
I think what James meant is thast they really look like qeer boys. They really do. I mean, would you like some pictures from the net or something? Also, you should see them fixing their hair in an extremely gay fashion on trains, bus stops, sliding door glass, etc, or carrying woman's bags. Lot's of examples. So yes, they are f. weird, mate.

Another thing is that girls are attracted to skinny boys with narrower shoulder span than their arses. I know that they have little choice, but it makes me wonder is it girls pushing this trend or is it guys that have started it. Go to any gym, and you will see 55kg chicken-men tormenting eclipticvals like their lives fdepended on it, trying to lose weight. It's disturbing.

Also, let me add that I found that JApanese guys have SERIOUS low self-esteem issues. I would love to say it is due to the penis size thingie, but I bet it's related to the "I cannot show my emotions, I need to keep them locked deep inside till I cant take in anymore, and then I can proudly toss myself on the railway and die" social problem. For me many Japanese seem to have some sort of social phobia, but again I am speaking about Tokyo-auto-bots.
Let me guess. You're another English teacher who, apart from his Japanese girlfriend and some acquaintances who humour you, really doesn't know any Japanese people?

It's either that or you're an anime obssessed freak who thinks Japanese guys are the brooding, metrosexual, anti-heroes that are the main characters in the video games you play lol.

And I don't know what gym you went to. But the gym I was at (the university gym) had a weights room which was usually full of rugby players (most of whom were bigger than me) as well as a dojo where the various martial arts clubs trained.

We had all sorts at our uni. Yeah we had the metrosexual guys too... but they were but one of many cliques and styles that were present at the uni.

I think Japanese society reflects that diversity I saw at uni and isn't the picture you paint.

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 04-08-2011 at 06:04 PM.