View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
04-22-2011, 09:24 AM

I don`t really think it`s the age that is the problem as much as the weird obsessive and desperate chasing of some subset of men.

I`m sure most people in Japan - men and women - would think that the behavior was sick, pathetic, and on the crazy side. It isn`t normal behavior, for certain.

Quote:
I think I'll have a limit of up to 27. I won't have anyone older than that. Except there was a woman in Shinjuku who had just turned 30 and she still looked good. She quite obviously fancied me but mum was there so nothing happened!
I`d just stay away from the ones that will chase after you because you`re not Japanese. It`s a small percentage of Japanese women, but they tend to fill the gaijin bars. And they`re about as serious about a relationship as you can imagine women who will sleep with any non-Japanese guy who turns their way can be.
But I guess there are enough foreign guys who think it`s just the greatest thing ever that there are free sluts for the taking that they can keep up the lifestyle... until they`re too old to pick up even the uglier most desperate gaijin guys. That`s when they start going insane and obsessive with trying to marry one of them.

You can see the same thing with bar-hopping party girls the world over. Once they get past the age that lets them pick and choose, they start to panic and try to snab any guy they can get.

Don`t pick up girls in those kinds of places, and you should be able to have normal relationships with women who aren`t mental cases.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.