View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

MissMisa's and PrincessMarisa's Trip to Japan 2011 - 05-23-2011, 09:32 AM

Hello guys!

Well, as you know I've been on Japan Forum for a number of years, picking up bits of advice, cultural tips and a little bit of the language too.

Finally I gathered enough money to go to Japan, and me and PrincessMarisa (also on the forum) will be jetting off to Japan in just over a week!

We are extremely excited about going to Japan, and I thought it'd be nice to start a thread, hopefully posting about our Japan adventures should I get the chance to do so. We'll be going for 2 weeks, spending our first week staying in Osaka and then on to Tokyo for the next week.

I'll post our itinerary up shortly, I know you guys are good at planning these things! We are planning to go to Mt Fuji, Sanrio Puroland, Osaka Castle, Osaka Bay and the Aquarium, the Sky Building, visiting areas of Tokyo, things like the Bandai Museum and a lot of other things we have planned.

Our days are pretty packed at the moment with space in the afternoon for activities that won't take a whole load of traveling.

So do you guys have any suggestions of things to do in Japan? What was your number 1 best experience in Japan - things we MUST see? Can you recommend us things to do off the typical touristy path? We are planning to visit an up-coming area of Tokyo (can't remember the name) but yeah.

Also I'd like to say thank you for the continued support I've had on Japan Forum, it's been a great help in the planning stages and I've certainly learnt a lot by being here.