View Single Post
(#25 (permalink))
Old
steel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-24-2011, 11:49 PM

I concur. People who don't understand the extreme lengths to which people like Debito go to gather and solicit 'No Japanese' signs - often from places you're not going to encounter anyways unless you're looking for a handjob in a massage parlor or drink in an overpriced filipina kabakura - are misled thinking that they are going to be encountering some kind of denial of service on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Nothing of the kind.

Often, Debito's 'followers' are zealously looking for slights that were unintended or simply not there.

A few months ago, I was surprised to hear of this 'gross example of discriminatory' service at a QB House in Tameike Sanno in Tokyo - which was first taken up by a Debito-tard: debito.org

Since it's near the US Embassy and office buildings like Ark Mori and AT&T Buildings, I know plenty of gaijin including myself who have dropped by for a quick Y1,000 trim without any issue whatsoever.

Instead we have a Debito-tard who spots the supposedly offending sign, but fails to confirm whether there was any matching discriminatory treatment or unfair treatment. Rather piggy wiggy squeals 'discrimination!' and runs to email Debito.

In English, Please! | Japan Probe
Tidying up the QB House sign incident | Tepido.org - Not the Hokkaido Crusader