View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-27-2011, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umihito View Post
I'm heading for the Odaiba Joypolis in July too... but in the hunt of a particular arcade attraction, but I have no idea if it's in Joypolis, or even still in Odaiba any more...

Seems as you've been twice, maybe you'd know?

It's called 'Zero 4D.' It's an attraction based on the Fatal Frame 2 / Project Zero 2 game. I think it's basically like a 3D mini-movie kinda thing... I've been on the hunt for this attraction since I found out about it, but had no luck last year.

I asked a staff worker at the arcade under the wheel if he'd heard of it in Japanese... and because I asked it in Japanese, he assumed I was fluent and went into a drawn out conversation in which I understood nothing... so yeah, my hunt goes on!
And I was just wondering if maybe you'd know if this illusive attraction is in Joypolis or not?
According to the pamphlet I brought back from my visit to Joypolis in October, there doesn't seem to be a ride or attraction with that name. On the 3rd floor there is: Aquarena, 3D Movie Attraction, Sky Cruising, Initial D, Halfpipe Canyon. On Floor 4 there is: The Quiz Show, Let's Go Jungle SP, The House of the Dead 4 SP, Hummer, Burnout Running and Storm G. On Floor 5 there is Fortune Forest, Pink Panther, Lola and Carla and the Beauty Contest, Prison Break, The Room of Living Dolls, Dark Chapel, Wild Wing, Wild Jungle Brothers and Wild River.

I don't know if they change the rides/attractions every so often or not. I just don't know much about that place. It was so loud and packed with younger people, I didn't bother going in.