View Single Post
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
06-09-2011, 11:36 PM

I`ve stood back a bit and waited, but there is one really huge thing that throws up flags for me.

The forest is FULL of tape tags - they put them up every sweep they do. You have to walk hours off the path just to get away from them. Everyone I have talked to who has actually been there has always mentioned the tags. Once you get in there far enough to get away from them, cell phones do not work, and it`s VERY hard to find your way back out. We`re talking a good 6+ hour hike through dense forest - not somewhere you can park the car and casually walk in and back out of.

The sweeps, by the way, are only done once a year in the deepest parts. No offense, but I find it very hard to imagine you just casually walking 6 hours into (and then 6 hours back out of) the forest with your girlfriend. This is something pretty hard to picture, and why your story seems so doubtful. When locals do go around pretty intensively in there, you stumbling on a body is pretty unbelievable. Did you not think to, umm, tell anyone about it? Police maybe?

Something modding here has shown - it is not at all uncommon for people to come up with stories of their lives and adventures that have no basis in reality. It is VERY easy to prove true - say, pictures that weren`t just picked up around the net and then rehosted... And things that make a story look VERY suspicious - like pictures picked up around the net and reposted as if they`re your own. Had no one asked, I have no doubt you`d have happily passed those pics off as your own, and the one of jeans and shoes as the bones you saw.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.