View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

06-17-2011, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
If you do not appreciate the difference between the Asian community and the Western society.. then how can I help you?

You are trying to pick out some bad spots in the Japanese society instead of realizing on how much more Love they spread around this World.

These are the most lovely people we have on this planet. Far superiro then what we have in the Western society. Here, you get beat down at night several times.. murderer and all the bad is located where we live!
I don't see this in Japan.

When was the last time sombody got beaten to death on a train station in Tokyo? 35 million people live there!!

Also for your other question..

Just take a quick look at the divorce rate between the Western society and the Asian.
Do a google search for akihabara random stabbing. There was also a handful of school girl molestation, school girl killing, government and hospital official corruptions....... I am not saying these thing makes it bad, I am just saying, it has the same problems other countries and culture has. If you have problems finding or believing what you will find, then that's too bad

You are not reading the post correctly, it's not just a few points and I reiterate I am not saying that it's all bad, there are a lot more things that I appreciate about Japan than I don't. I definitely love the country, it's people and culture more than that of other nation. But that doesn't mean I have to praise all things Japan

Just so you know I am Asian and I live in Japan when I was a kid. That doesn't make me a pro with the Asian culture, but I consider myself to be pretty knowledgeable

For the last time, I am just saying that it's not all good. It maybe better than where you are from, it only means that you are in a screw up place that cannot represent " the west " as a whole