View Single Post
(#33 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-23-2011, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
I hate television and the media, because some secret people and bodies use television and control the media and make films ​​for bad specific purposes and maybe for Bad political purposes.
You can hate TV and the media in general for whatever reason you want to, but sweeping statements like this get swept aside because you either believe in a massive universal global media conspiracy, or you are overgeneralizing about TV and media in general, as if everyone working in TV and media is of the same mind and same agenda.

Quote:
TV and media play a big role in the problem between the Arab and the West, as the Hollywood imagine that Arabs are all criminals and murderers, and therefore, we find that most people in the west hate the Arabs , as well as the command for the TV and the Arab media.
I do not believe most people in the West "hate the Arabs" or think they are "all criminals and murderers". Again, sweeping generalizations make me sweep your argument aside because I know for A FACT it isn't true.

Quote:
It is difficult to find a neutral media, because we live in a world full of lies and deception, but it is not impossible.
It is difficult because human beings are not neutral creatures. Every person has an opinion or a bias. That is not evil. That is human nature.

Quote:
At the same time I am in favor of scientific documentaries.
I want from you to see this section:
YouTube - ‪TV is Mind Control‬‏
Edit : For example, the Reuters news agency said today that the Syrian army broke into the north of Aleppo, according to information from the "eye-witnesses."
But now I live in Aleppo and there are no tanks and no Syrian Army in Aleppo , it is false information, but at the same time may be an agency Reuters has made ​​a mistake unintentionally.
I am glad you like Network. It is an interesting movie. So there are no military movements NORTH of Aleppo, as your own quote says? Are you in Managh?