View Single Post
(#54 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-27-2011, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Again, The "who's scientist's are more correct" debate doesn't matter anyway. I'm not going to stop driveing the type of car I want, or use ac when I want or have the type of lightbulbs I want, or turn on my heater to 76 if I want.
And here we have you actually being a little honest for once. You really don't know anythng about the science. You've made some terrible attempts to use some 'science' to back up your arguments but we can all see how lame they are and how they have nothing to do with climate science at all. What it is all about for you is selfish greed. Regardless of what the science says you aren't going to change the way you live. That's what it comes down to. I love how supposed christians can be so incredibly selfish.

You see you are not a climate science sceptic. You are a denialist because you are not prepared to accept changes to your privaledged first world lifestyle. Your are terribly selfish as you don't care what will happen to others as long as your life is basically unaffected.

Last edited by GoNative : 06-27-2011 at 04:41 AM.