View Single Post
(#31 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-04-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyororin View Post
If you were holding it freely, and tested it at all angles and distances... Then you may just be one of those unlucky people who it doesn`t work well for.

As for changing it to 2D - all the games to be licensed have to work just as well in 2D as in 3D. The 3D is just a graphical embellishment.
I tried it secured, but it didn't seem to have any effect at all, so I tried it freely - adjusting angle and distance - and it still didn't work . . . I managed to get it to work for a very brief time, but soon lost it. I didn't realise it didn't work well for some people, I guess I just had to be one of the unlucky ones, story of my life, lol.

Yeah, I remember your other post explaining that, but whilst it's a relief that they work in 2D I just don't see the point . . . for me it's like "well, if I can't play it in 3D for long periods, why spend all that money when I can just use my old DS instead?" I don't see the point in buying a new console just to end up using it in 2D, which all other Nintendo and Sony consoles already do