View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
subechin (Offline)
New to JF

07-11-2011, 03:28 AM

@MMM

I lived near Osaka City actually, Schools there are Nice and the Area is quit wealthy. I actualyl can´t say that i totally agree with the japanese education system but i also don´t agree with the german one. So if i had to choose i rather let my childreen go to school in japan.

@ Sangetsu

Well i think we can never know what will be the situation when i retire from work which will be in about 35 years. Now germany seems to be safer for my pension but honestly looking at the situation the euro is in now and all the dept the germans are making to support other european union countries it could be the same for germany. But after all we never know abouzt the future so it would be always wise to save up for private pension.

Pretty much i am concerned how the situation is now. As i heard the japanese gouverment cut the child allowance back for example which doesn´t look like a stable and smart move to me.
Also it of course isn´t in my interest to live on welfare in any country and so far i worked my whole life and always had a job. But having two childreen you begin to think, life changed and responsibility growed.