(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
07-12-2011, 07:07 AM

Quote:
What is the question?
Why "why" and "when" exists at the same time?
Question 8 is asking "Why do you plan to go again? You have already been there 1000 hours, isn`t that enough?" The "Why?" is a response to his answer for #7.

The answer is explaining his feelings using the feelings he has about his children as an example.
He has a 5 year old, and wants another child. (It doesn`t have to mean that he is trying to make the baby - it could be talk of adoption or surrogacy, etc. Working on it just mostly means that they do want another, and are trying to get another child in some way.) He asks if someone would ask "Why would you want to have another child? You already have one!" He also already has a 50 year old child.
He is comparing his feelings about his desire to have children as being similar to his desire to go to space again.

Quote:
"Little Story is the light of my life" means what?
His son must be named "Story" - because his own name is "Story" too, "Little Story" is a nickname for his son. Light of my life is saying that something is extremely important to his happiness.

I explained in English, but if it is unclear I will be happy to do so in Japanese.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.