View Single Post
(#56 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-19-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperman View Post
A couple is strolling toward the camera. The woman is sitting in a wheel chair and wheeling it by herself. She is slim and has long hair. She seems to have a long neck and long arms too. She would probably be very tall if she stood up. She’s wearing a yellow long-sleeve shirt, blue jeans and red shoes.
On her right, which means on the observer’s left, there is a man walking side by side. He’s wearing a dark blue T shirt with short sleeves. It has red line at the edge of sleeves and the collar. He’s putting his left hand into the blue jeans’ pocket.

At IN the background, there is a big traffic sign; white bar in red background. In Japan, its meaning is “do not enter”, though I don’t know if it’s the same thing worldwide.

At IN the background, there are well-built buildings made of stones. The couple is ARE on the cobble-stone pavement. I think this town has a long history.

There are cars crowdedly CLOSELY parked at ON the right side of the road,facing toward the camera, which means that it is a left-side traffic country, such as the UK.
I don’t think the cars are in A traffic jam, but parked, because the front wheels of the cars are at unnatural angle for driving forward.

As I could see their face only quite vaguely, I couldn’t tell the feeling of the couple.

…….Hey! I can’t comment anything interesting about this photo. It is so SUCH A boring description. Sorry! And thank you for your patience to read, as usual.

A stroll in the street / TOEIC
I'll check out the picture later.