Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-20-2011, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperman View Post
Thank you, dogsbody70.
This is the revised version.

A couple is ARE strolling toward the camera. The woman is sitting in a wheel chair ad wheeling it by herself. She is slim and has long hair. She seems to have a long neck and long arms too. She would probably be very tall if she stood up. She’s wearing a yellow long-sleeve shirt, blue jeans and read RED shoes. ( I think her neck looks long because she is stretching down to push her wheels and her yellow top has a low neck. It's clear that she has to put a lot of effort into propelling her chair along) No doubt she wishes to be independent and manage without anyone elses help.)On her right, which means on the observer’s left, there is a man walking side by side. He’s wearing a dark blue T shirt with short sleeves. It has red line at the edge of sleeves and the collar. He’s putting his left hand into the blue jeans’ pocket.

In the background, there are well-built buildings made of stones. The couple are on the cobble-stone pavement. I think this town has a long history.

There are cars closely parked on the right side of the road, facing toward the camera, which means that it is a left-side traffic country, such as the UK.

I don’t think the cars are in a traffic jam, but parked, because the front wheels of the cars are at unnatural angle for driving forward.
///////////

Hey! The woman’s shape somehow reminds me of “Neitiri” in the movie “Avatar”. Have you watched “Avatar” yet?
May I give you my take on the picture?

I see a young couple coming towards me on a wide pavement. The young woman is self propelling her wheelchair and she is accompanied by a good looking young man. A few cars and a van are parked close to the kerb alongside them and I can see a few cycles in their own cycle bays on the right of the pavement. In the background are some substantial stone buildings. It seems to me that the couple are enjoying each others company. I do think they are having a good time.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 07-20-2011 at 07:44 AM.