View Single Post
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Supperman (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-22-2011, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperman View Post
I thought RADIO programs were better to listen to than TV programs, because RADIO programs were intended to make for listeners, while TV's were for watchers.
Yet, to the contrary, I heard from plural visually handicapped people that TV programs were better than radio programs, when they listen to them.

I though of the reason, and my conclusion was;
TV programs have higher performance than RADIO programs, because TV programs use much money to produce.
A radio jockey can't talk all through one program, so their speech is interrupted by musics.
So if one want to listens to someone's voice instead of music, one may prefer to listen to TV program.
Though I don't know it is correct or not.
I will re-write the above sentences, according to an advice.

I thought RADIO broadcasts were better to listen to than TV shows, because RADIO broadcasts were intended for listeners, while TV shows were for watchers.
Yet, on the contrary, I heard from plural visually handicapped people that TV shows were better than radio broadcasts, when they listen to them.

I though of the reason, and my conclusion was;
TV shows have higher level of quality than RADIO broadcasts, because production of TV shows involves a higher amount of money.
In addition, a radio jockey can't talk all through one program, so their speech is interrupted by music.
So if one wants to continuously listen to someone's voice instead of music, one may prefer to listen to TV shows.
Though I don't know it is correct or not.

Last edited by Supperman : 07-22-2011 at 07:37 AM.