View Single Post
(#12 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

07-28-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisSalas View Post
Well one thing i can be sure of, i never heard of it. And im sure there's not a sensei to learn from, at least here in my city. And well about the 1000 push ups, 1000 sit ups, 1000 punchs, 1000 kicks, and 1 km not sooo sure, well i can punch 1000 for sure, and maybe kick 1000, and run a km easily, and maybe just maybe the 1000 sit ups but 1000 push ups... gulp...not soo sure :$, maybe i could do 500 never tried more than 100, but i do different types of push ups, what kind of push ups do you make? Fist?
Have you heard of Kyokushin? One of the more dominant full contact style of Karate, it is based off of Goju.

Goju, Shotokan, Wado and Shito ryu are the more traditional Karate, with Goju being one of the first ot be recognized by the dai nippon budokai. I myself train in Meibukan, which is founded by one of Chojun Miyagi (Founder of Goju ryu) student

It wasn't 1000 in one shot, we were allowed to break it up, basically, whatever way you want, you have to finish the 1000 everything within 2 hours.. so you can do 100 pushups, then 100 kicks, 300 punches so forth.. as far as pushup goes, I was allowed to choose whichever way I wanted, but in Goju we usually train using several types of pushup: Normal, Knuckle (fist), Close, Wide, army

There was no way i could've done it in one shot, not even when I was in my prime, let alone being mid age when i got my shodan...