(#131 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-29-2011, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supperman View Post
A computer class / TOEIC

Four people are sitting at a table, and there are four TV screens in front of them. They're seriously taking notes. I think this is a lesson or lecture using TV screen.

The title is "a computer class", which I think is wrong.
Because if they are computer screens, where are the keyboards, the mice (mouses?) and the computers themselves?

The touch panel system?
All-in-one type?
It may be possible, but less likely, I think.
Because such kind of computer is very special type. I don't even know if such type really exists. A computer lesson should use a popular type computer, in order to make the lesson effective to the majority of people.

And if it is a computer class, two glasses of water are very, very bad mannerS (NOt a good idea to have water tumblers close to the screens).
Computers hate water, because fluid is fatal for them.

A complete water-proof type?
No kidding!
HI Superman, I wonder if they are controlled by remote control. It certainly seems important as they are busy writing notes.

Maybe office workers or other students will be familiar with these? I do not know at all. Of course maybe you are right with TOUCH SCREENS as with the IPAD etc.

here is a website about touch screen computers.

Interactive & Information kiosks | Touch Screen Panel Monitors | Kiosk - Protouch

Educational and Training Organizations

When it comes to education, the name of the game is quick and easy access to information. In the early 1990s, computing - and later the internet - revolutionized education. Access to data became quick, simple, and inexpensive. Now there's a new revolution going on. Offering simple access for disabled students, attention-grabbing displays for young children, and accessible information for elderly users, touch screen displays are quickly becoming the most popular means of communicating digital information for educators.

Museums

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 07-29-2011 at 04:21 PM.