View Single Post
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

07-31-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
Well, it is a bit larger! It has two distinct terminals, 1 and 2 (go figure!) T1 is for ANA and most European airlines, and T2 is for JAL and a few others (You'll probably go to the older T1). The only time I used T1 was leaving in 1989, so I know it's different now. Back then it was brutal to have 4 747s taking off within an hour and having all those passengers in one of those round departure lobbies....

I used T2 both in 2005 and 2010 since I fly JAL. All the processes are quick and simple, so you won't have any issues....

I only used Haneda to land from a domestic flight on Japan Air System from Misawa. I was then shuttled to Narita for my Northwest Airlines flight back in '89.... It was pouring that day and the Haneda to Narita trip was damned near 3 hours....
hahah, I've heard Narita's pretty much a breeze to get through and much more interesting than Haneda, so I'm not worried. I don't think I'll have much time to do much other than go through immigration and baggage claim before I get picked up. At least it's not my first time wrangling with big airports XD. Thanks for the Info. I'm flying BA so I imagine i'll be in T1 then.