View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Igawa29 (Offline)
KQUEST

08-02-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
How was Sanrio Land? Is that something worth taking a look at? I hadn't heard of till now, but it sounds pretty cool.

Yeah I'm a little concerned about the amount of travel to city to city too. But it looks like it didn't ruin your time or anything right?
Sanrio Land was a mecha of Hello Kitty stuff... which my wife adored. It is a place for both little kids and anyone that loves Hello Kitty. There was a boat ride, very similar to "Small World" in Walt Disney World in the US. The buffet wasn't bad, but I think it was like 18.00 a person, a lot of Japanese/American type stuff. Characters would come up and hug you or give you high fives during the buffet, and there is always stage shows going on. We saw this big parade with Princess Hello Kitty that was interesting. This was my wife's gift for letting me drag her to a baseball game Did I enjoy it, nah, but it was tollarable. My wife on the other hand loved this place.

The traveling wasn't bad, just tiring, and trying to lug all our baggage was a chore until we found out about baggage forwarding. So I wouldn't say that the travel ruined our time, it just made us feel just a little rushed at times.