View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
dxr (Offline)
JF Regular

08-16-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
I've done the JL009/JL010 route twice from ORD and have had nothing but good memories. Flight crew was very attentive and nicer to look at than, say, AA or UA.... Never flown ANA, so I can't say.... All I know is that my reservations last year was $1000 round trip and I just booked them again for $1638.... ouch!
Excellent, thank you.

I am probably going to jump on this $1440 one I have found on Kayak. It keeps fluctuating for the past two weeks, and got up $1520 one day, so I think I should act fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
I guess JAL changed the departure terminal to T3 instead of the International T5, but the funny thing is they still land at T5! What a waste to unload at T5 and then have it moved to T3 to board! Not like T5 is super busy at 9:00am to 11:00am....even though they are across the taxiway from each other, it makes no sense to me....

Not really worried about that. Just want to make sure I get on a more modern plane because I am very tall and some of their older ones were absolutely hell.

Seems like they are all using 777-300's though, so that should be nice.

Side note* JAL is the only airline ever who actually offered me an exit row. Twice! They also once bumped me to business, which was the absolute best thing that has ever happened to me (lol yes, I live a sheltered life ).

Last edited by dxr : 08-16-2011 at 08:18 PM.