View Single Post
(#7 (permalink))
Old
tokusatsufan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-22-2011, 11:24 PM

The British media tries to make out that Japanese women think like the people making it do. There was a Doctor Who Magazine comic strip a while back and it was set in Japan and this mother was saying her son was ''obsessed with violent cartoons''! Doctor Who is still not great when it comes to race.

I would not be surprised at all if Japanese women liked feminine men. There just seems to be a few people in Japan who's true nature comes out when they meet a white man talking about this stuff[well occasionally another ethnicity] and they start talking about how ''men aren't macho'' anymore.

I suppose it does boil down to personality to a point. I'm gonna try to be interesting enough that they don't just have a relationship with me,they actually can see past race but you might encounter them preferring white people. Sadly they like whiteness over there. It's a country where wearing brown face paint is still considered A-OK.

Of course,still perservere because the world,particularly Japan needs diversifying and making more interesting.