(#17 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
09-10-2011, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutekidane View Post
So what's your point, that just like Japan's rise was not a threat to the US and the West, China's rise will turn out to be peaceful?

If I were you I would not try to teach a stranger, who you know nothing about, meaning of simple English words, that is just plain bad manners and silly. Is English your native tongue? If it is, then there is not much point in debating with you, is there? what I am saying is that the US and the West collectively screwed up big time and they did not just screw themselves, but screwed the rest of the world as well, by handing it in a platter to the Chinese and the Indians. So really, I am not interested in debating with loosers from the US, Europe, ANZ etc., sorry. I am in a Japanese forum to find out how the Japanese are thinking first hand, not to get second hand opinion of some native English speaker about how the Japanese are thinking about their vital national interest.

The West has failed the world, not just on this issue, but on many others. So spare us your brilliant ideas and confusions which have created this problem to begin with, so we can hear about how to solve a serious problem. And be happy when the US becomes another Brazil and Europe becomes another Latin America, states with limited global influence, under your new Chinese and Indian masters.
I was not going to get involved in this however. Your tone is not only arrogant but extremely rude. Do not group people or cultures together to form your thoughts. Winner and Losers i suggest you think and read a little more carefully before you say such things. Markets change everyday you have no idea what will happen. Also this was gobble meltdown many companies were involved in the west and in the East. Also, why dont you mention why China keeps their currency undervalued? or the trade imbalance.

Look you have the right to your opinion but try to be more polite about how you state it instead of pissing on bees nest. Instead of coming off like a person who was trying to prove their point you came off like a jack ass. You said the previous poster had bad manners you came off just as bad.

Oh and if you are here to learn how the Japanese feel about their national interest. Then you joined the wrong forum and need to learn a little bit more about how Japanese think. Japanese tend to avoid forums like these there are very few Japanese if any of this board. If you want to learn more then you will have to find Japanese contacts to chat with, read a Japanese paper or speak with one of many forum mates who happen to live in Japan at the moment.