View Single Post
(#20 (permalink))
Old
sutekidane (Offline)
JF Regular

09-10-2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I was not going to get involved in this however. Your tone is not only arrogant but extremely rude. Do not group people or cultures together to form your thoughts. Winner and Losers i suggest you think and read a little more carefully before you say such things. Markets change everyday you have no idea what will happen. Also this was gobble meltdown many companies were involved in the west and in the East. Also, why dont you mention why China keeps their currency undervalued? or the trade imbalance.

Look you have the right to your opinion but try to be more polite about how you state it instead of pissing on bees nest. Instead of coming off like a person who was trying to prove their point you came off like a jack ass. You said the previous poster had bad manners you came off just as bad.

Oh and if you are here to learn how the Japanese feel about their national interest. Then you joined the wrong forum and need to learn a little bit more about how Japanese think. Japanese tend to avoid forums like these there are very few Japanese if any of this board. If you want to learn more then you will have to find Japanese contacts to chat with, read a Japanese paper or speak with one of many forum mates who happen to live in Japan at the moment.
You should see the post he made:
Quote:
I guess English isn't your first language? Maybe you don't know what comparable means? It doesn't mean identical, just there are clear similarities.
Yes, I was sarcastic in my post, but I spoke the truth as I see it, and I have the right to freely express my opinion. If it is hard for you or others to swallow that's just too bad. I will let the forum admins decide if I had broken any forum rules.

But using words like "jack ass" is rude and disrespectful. So please don't try to teach me manners, after calling me such names. In my posts, I have not made a single name calling or use any disrespectful word to any posters. I have put down nations yes, because I think they have performed poorly in pursuing their own and their allies interest, which I can explain in great detail, if you or anyone else care to engage in a debate, without name calling and personal put downs.