(#24 (permalink))
Old
tazzy (Offline)
JF Regular

09-11-2011, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutekidane View Post
You should see the post he made:

Yes, I was sarcastic in my post, but I spoke the truth as I see it, and I have the right to freely express my opinion. If it is hard for you or others to swallow that's just too bad. I will let the forum admins decide if I had broken any forum rules.

But using words like "jack ass" is rude and disrespectful. So please don't try to teach me manners, after calling me such names. In my posts, I have not made a single name calling or use any disrespectful word to any posters. I have put down nations yes, because I think they have performed poorly in pursuing their own and their allies interest, which I can explain in great detail, if you or anyone else care to engage in a debate, without name calling and personal put downs.
I don't see what's wrong with asking if you know the meaning of a word. You were failing to understand my point and seemed to be taking 'comparable' as 'identical'. I was simply explaining myself. There's nothing wrong with being a non-native English speaker (hell, I'm not one!), and heaven knows I don't know the subtleties of every single word in English.

Watch the youtube video I posted. It shows a key problem in China's rise.
Consider too the rising living standards of people in China, this will mean they want to be paid fairer wages, which in turn will mean China won't be the place to go to get things made cheaply. Mark my words, unless things in China take a big turn for the worse, in a decade or two we'll be shifting such work elsewhere....which will mean things will take a bad turn in China.

And yeah, an English language forum about Japan probally isn't the most likely place in the world to find Japanese people. Try 2channel or something,

Last edited by tazzy : 09-11-2011 at 06:59 AM.