(#99 (permalink))
Old
chiuchimu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-27-2011, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javen View Post
OKay and??
you do realize that doesn't really prove anything...most of the revenue Japan makes from jpop is from within Japan itself...Jpops biggest customers is japanese people...fail

So in theory Jpop is popular amongst japanese and niche market in the West
Kpop is popular amongst the general asian population
No it's your turn to prove that Japanese export market is smaller than Kpop export market. Prove that all the sales are in Japan and Japan sells nothing outside while Kpop sales are booming world over even more than what they sell at home. God, type out in words, it sounds so amazing stupid this Kpop > Jpop thing.

Come on! Bring some sales number as proof! You can't can you?!

YOU CAN"T BECAUSE IT'S A LIE!!!!

if such numbers existed, every Korean forum and website would post that info. Every tenth youtube vid would be "Numbers proving Kpop sell more than Jpop". lol.

I say all the obvious points to Jpop and J-media is much bigger around the world than K-media. It's not even close to comparing. As I said, I see Jpop in every American Department store - I see Zero Kpop there.

Kpop has a following in poor SEA countries but they are too poor to buy the stuff anyway!!! And that is why you have NO numbers to support your claims! SEA means nothing in world exports!!!

Last edited by chiuchimu : 09-27-2011 at 03:50 AM.