View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Corssair (Offline)
New to JF

I wish to move to Japan, someday. - 10-11-2011, 12:40 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, nice to meet you all.

I would like to ask you about few things, I'm sure there are already plenty of threads like this, but still. Not that I'm lazy, it's just this time I want full attention. I also think that my situation is a bit different(like everyone else's anyway) from others but cannot be sure.

Well, let's begin.

I'm 17 years old, I'm Polish and I live in United Kingdom for almost 5 years now. My dream is to move, and live in Japan. Find a job, marry nice Japanese girl, and maybe have kids with her. I can speak some Japanese, but it's not on a high level yet, I'll be learning.

First of all, I will finish college here in UK. I already done one year of college, as I left High School. Currently I'm on Level 5 DMC computing (one year course), then I will move onto HND computing levels 7-8(two years). After college I would like to go University for unknown amount of time for me, yet, it will be depending on the events. When I finish with college I will be 20 years old, and maybe 22 y.o. after university. Let me add that I'm quite tall, as my height is 193 cm (6,3 ft.).

My questions are:
  1. Won't it be too late, should I skip university here at age 20, and should I be trying to apply for one in Japan?
  2. Is it hard to get a job as a foreigner, even who have large qualifications and is able to speak Japanese really well?
  3. How Japanese people look at foreigners, will I make any friends even if I'm friendly?
  4. Do Japanese girls like foreigners, at all?

I know it is not an easy target, but I'll do my BEST. I'm not afraid of any earthquakes or nuclear plants. Japan is the place I want to be, no matter what! It is important for me, so please guys go easy one me

Last edited by Corssair : 10-11-2011 at 01:01 PM.