View Single Post
(#4 (permalink))
Old
klazak (Offline)
New to JF

10-14-2011, 02:11 PM

Thank you very much for the help. I would imagine I am allowed assistance in filling this out as my previous teacher has helped me with most of the application because he admitted that the skills required to read and respond to most of the questions are far beyond what we learned in his classes. I was just getting a bit nervous because he asked me to email me my essay so he could correct it but it has been a few days and no reply yet with the application being due by the end of the day. Again thank you very much for the pointers, by giving general pointers you are helping my understanding much more than by simply rewriting it for me. I kind of figured that it would sound translated because it has been more than a semester since my last Japanese instruction and I had to translate most of it word by word and refresh myself about particle use and the like as I wrote. Regarding the misuse of や, would I simply use と instead? Also to clarify the reason for the mention of komazawa university the instructions for the essay were to give a detailed study plan of what I would do if I was accepted to the komazawa university exchange program. The program is unfortunately the only way we can finish our minor at my school.