View Single Post
(#3 (permalink))
Old
delacroix01 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-30-2011, 08:22 AM

Many thanks for your great help as usual This solved a lot of questions that I've been wanting to ask. Still, there are new ones which has just popped up on my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
I do not think so. The way I see it is that 空も飛べるよ belongs with the first two lines.
Now that you mentioned this, I have realized that most lines of this song are arranged in absolute balance patterns, like 7-7 syllables for each line of verse 1 & 4, 9-9 for each of verse 3 & 6. The reason for the placement of 空も飛べるよ in line 3 was just to make it synchronize with the music, am I right?

Also, I thought 空も飛べる was a more dramatic & emphatic version of 空を飛べる, but now it's uncertain to me, since I'm thinking that it can be は, not を, plus there's a possibility that it's linked to the phrase 不思議なまでのゼロの空間. Can you help me understand this point?

Quote:
The relative clause here is 次元さえ越えられる倫理の及ばない曖昧な境界線
Wow, it's much easier to read now. Thank you for clearing this up.

Quote:
No. 叫ぶような熱さえ modifies the preceding 浸食をする.
逃げ込む is an intransitive verb, so one cannot say 熱さえ僕はただ逃げ込む.
Now this is interesting. Would you mind explaining more about this? I just can't figure out how it modifies the verb.

Quote:
I see this differently. I see it as being 背きたい道順 = 愚かなる願い.
Ah, so the が in 愚かなる願いが is "but", not the subject marker, isn't it?

Quote:
No. It is not that simple. You tend to treat each physical line in the lyrics as one unit.
Yeah, I realized that when I read your answer for my 2nd and 4th question. I'm sure this will help me read lyrics much better in the future.

Quote:
頭ごと覗き込む is one action.
常識を離反した拒絶さえ許されないカオス is a relative clause.
Um, does 常識を離反した modify 拒絶 or カオス?