View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Eriku (Offline)
New to JF

Does my Japanese friend likes me? - 11-23-2011, 05:00 PM

Hello all!

I have known this Japanese friend of mine during an exchange between Japan and Singapore(Feb 2011) and I had like her ever since then. She went back shortly afterwards and came back to Singapore in late March for her studies in Singapore.

I remembered I asked her out for a dance concert in late April and she was very interested. Although she had plans on that day, she shared that she wanted to watch the concert. It was a magical date with her. Throughout dinner, we had a great dialogue session and we got to know each other so much better

Well, she truely enjoyed the concert and was very happy. I told her that I will send her home as it was a long 1hr journey back. She said it is alright as she had reached home at midnight before. But I persisted on and she happily said ok. Upon reaching her home, I was kinda embarrassed and told her that I hope she had a great time. She replied that she had and sent me off at the lift. Upon my journey home, I really really wanted to sms her saying I had a great time with her. Then, i received her sms! She said she had a wonderful time and thank me very much for sending her home, saying I'm so gentlemen and there are no men in Japan who is as gentle as me. I was touched and replied that there are many men out there who are more gentle than me. She replied saying that I was the 1st person to ever send her home, thanking me again and wish me a wonderful holiday and a gd nite! Honestly, I have never received such reply from a girl before!!

Knowing I have impressed her, I took the initiative to meet her. Because of her busy schedule with her Eng classes, we were not able to meet so often. We watched movies together with her friends, attended gatherings together, etc. We sms but she her reply was late and she will reply saying so sry for replying late(probably busy); but there were instances that she will reply instantly. She never really took the initiative to sms me, it was me who always initiated though..

We never really talked on the phone unless she called to tell me she will be late or find out where I was during our meet up. Whenever I found her, she will turn around and say Ahhhhh with her mouth wide open, but it was a very happy expression There was once she turned up quite late for a movie and she was very apologetic and offered to send me to the train station after the movies to repay her lateness. Her Japanese girl friend who was accompanying her said she have to change money, so she left the two of us alone. I dunno if it was intentional or not, but we walked very slowly to the station talking along the way. As we bid our gd bye and I tap my card to enter the station, I turned around and notice her walking slowly away but she was looking in my direction, searching for me with a slightly worried expression. When our eyes met, we waved goodbye

There were so many more instances of our meetings, through the recent exhibition(we were narrators), etc. It was as recent as last sun and I noticed something very different. She was speaking to her other 2 Japanese girlfriends and she occasionally glance towards my direction. Sometimes, her friends will also look towards me during their conversation. Since they were speaking in Japanese, I couldn't understand a word. But I have a feeling that her friend was edging her to confess to me?? coz at e corner of my eye, i noticed her friend pushing her gently towards my direction. But I guess she was too shy as she backtracked quickly and hide behind her friend haha

I have already prepared a written letter of my confession to her, but have yet to pass it to her. As she will be leaving Singapore nxt month, I will want to let her know how I feel about her

So after the long explanation, does my friend really like me in a special way or just friends?