View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
11-25-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Well, I'll be in Nagoya in about 3 months or so.... If you want some, I can bring them over and we can quickly meet at the JR Station or something.... Then again, are you in Nagoya or Nagano?.... y'know, they all sound alike! (joke continued from the earthquake-leaving thread)
Actually, that might not be a bad idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by masaegu View Post
Ever try FBC of Kobe? You need to wait a month but FBC can get you stuff from the U.S. for what I consider very reasonable prices.

Chocolate : FBC, The Foreign Buyers' Club
It seems you missed this ;

(I refuse to order from FBC, they overcharged me, then said I never paid them and charged my credit card repeatedly until I changed the number.)

I had a really awful experience with them. I ordered a small package - they took an eternity to send it out, despite saying it was in stock and "notifying" me that they had sent it. I received the package with the sent date weeks after they said it was sent...
I promptly paid with the form they included.
A few weeks later, they said they never received my payment. I sent them documentation of the payment (thankfully I save my receipts). They said they could not accept copies and needed the original - so I (stupidly) sent it. Like magic, they never received it, and demanded I pay again and with extra fees or they would be contacting the police. So I paid, again, because paying 3000 something yen was less a hassle than messing with anything potentially involving the law.

I had ordered from them once before, *years* prior. Somehow, they bring up my credit card information - which they clearly state is NOT saved, and that they will NOT keep on record - from the record they DID keep... And charge me again, saying they couldn`t find my SECOND payment. And then charged me AGAIN. And then AGAIN.
I changed my card number, and swore to NEVER EVER buy anything from them again, and to strongly discourage anyone else from ever doing so.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.

Last edited by Nyororin : 11-25-2011 at 11:36 AM.