View Single Post
(#10 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

11-26-2011, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HempFandango View Post
So I pretty much decided to create an account because I've been searching for these ever since moving to western WA. I actually just got back from the Uwajimaya store on 5th Ave. in Seattle and I couldn't find any Kit Kats there (minus the regular, chocolate kind). I've looked around a few other small Japanese stores around Westlake and Pike Place before. There's even a giant Korean store near me called H-Mart that I tried and couldn't find anything.

There's a lot of cool stuff in all those places, but what I've always wanted to try were the Japanese Kit Kat flavors...I'm trying to keep my hopes up.
What those who live outside of Japan do not realize is that these "special" flavors are almost always either for "a limited time only" or "region-restricted". Most of us Japanese do not buy these for the flavors, but do so for new conversation topics.

Try making friends with someone who resides in Japan and you will hopefully be able to try some of these. And there will always be new flavors because that is what the Japanese consumers demand --- "new things".

KIT KAT BREAKTOWN |ネスレ キットカット ブレイクタウン|製品情報
ネスレ キットカット 夕張メロン 4箱

Your Japanese proficiency shall be in direct proportion
to your true interest in the Japanese Mind.