View Single Post
Old
Narkian (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Narkian
11-28-2011, 03:22 AM

I'm sorry I should have clarified I understand 90% of the vista and living there forever I wasn't trying to ask about the technical stuff.

to quote you

"I had originally planned to stay with a friend in Osaka, but his mother became seriously ill and we had to cancel it... Another friend I had made online offered to ask their mother (In Aichi) if she would be willing to put someone up for a few months - she agreed and I jumped on the chance."

This seems amazing This part is what I'd like to here about. I know I probably got overwhelmed at your story and I know this post is insanely long i read about 10 pages. But the risk you took to go there? With a friend truly something I want to do. O_O please don't get me wrong I am not one of those crazy people obsessed with anime or something I do like it but. I've been studying Japanese for 2 years now and its really crappy to do so in america. As you were saying you have to force your self to adept.

Also I understand the getting married vist part as well and that is something I want. But that would be a trick subject as falling in love and getting married is something you just can't go do when you want.

I am honestly willing to take the hard way and get my 4 year degree staying here that much longer and then become an English teacher. But jobs are hard to get in US right now I've been working at places like wal-mart and Target for 7.25 an hour and my family can't help me. I am even considering Joining the Army ( wish is something i really don't want to do") That my american dream is to move to Japan.

On a side note that just seem really romantic how you find someone there. I guess what i really need is someone to just support me and tell me its possible

And as you were saying Being an English teacher isn't the best way to take in the culture and I don't want to be about other foreigners that speak English all day.

I believe it is very difficult to convey my feelings and emotions about this Its my dream is the first think i think of when i wake up in the morning. I just feel like a big otaku or gajin i read all these post and a lot of what i hear people saying i feel the same way about what a lot of these people are really young like 15 or younger I don't know if that's real or not But I am 22 years old i realized i wanted this when i was 19 and start studying Japanese.

Let me ask you this to re quote you again
I basically came to Japan with nothing (On my own, not part of any program, not as a teacher, with almost no money, etc) when I was 17, and have been here pretty much ever since."

I want to do this :

I am saving now I earn about 250$ every two weeks (US dollars not yen)
I want to me people from there and establish relationships with people
I want to learn the Language and meet someone
I feel like I am wasting my time living in america idk why

I am real serious about it
If you want real contact info from me
my email is : ipconfig42@gmail.com

(sorry for any errors I was in a rush to type this)
If you have read 100 of post like this one ( something i can't stand I understand please just ignore it)