View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
KYUUxKYUU (Offline)
New to JF

11-28-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlich View Post
Hey guys! I've just registred on the forum. I'm interested in japan and it's culture already for 6 years, since i've started watching anime, reading manga and playing visual novels. I might look to you like otaku, but i really don't feel myself as otaku, I don't have anything against otaku by the way. I've also wanted to learn japanese for quite some time. Of course I've got some basic knowledge from the anime: a few words, the way you build sentences and such. But i'd like to learn it more throughfuly. Btw english isn't my native language and i'd like to improve it as well. I'm actualy russian and i'm living in israel right now. I'm seeking to make friends with someone japanese for the purpose of communication and learning more about japan. Ofc i'll be happy to help you learning english and i'll try to ansewer any question you have related to russia or israel. My skype is masterdemilich. But i don't have acces to it until saturday, since i serve in the army. =/ i'm typing from my phone right now and it's really not comfortable.
You're in the army? That's very courageous...
Russia is wonderful. <3

RinxLen: The Best Vocaloid Couple Ever