Some great resources being posted for people learning Japanese! I notice there have been some iOS apps posted, well if you are an Android tablet or phone (large screen) owner, we have just released an app for you.
In Hiragana Scholar the characters have been divided into manageable lessons that you can study at your own pace. Each lesson includes interactive animations that break down the process of writing each character, perfect if you are beginner!
Hiragana Scholar Features:
* 6 lessons with interactive animations
* High-quality audio recording for every Hiragana character
* Flash Card game with 3 difficulty settings
* Match-up game with 3 difficulty settings
* Soundboard of all pronunciation audio
* Ability to download audio onto your computer or MP3 player
* Support for Honeycomb Tablets and large screen phones
You can find the app on the Android Market here:
Full Version: https://market.android.com/details?i...iraganaScholar
Lite Version: https://market.android.com/details?i...anaScholarLite